Monday, April 21, 2008

I might be next!!

In a previous post, I made kuwento about "S", one of the GPs hired by the kuripot "M" for his Laguna office. S found out later than she was paid less for her work just because she was from Laguna unlike the other GP who was from somewhere nearer Manila. S was later given a salary adjustment so that she wouldn't quit and we all thought that was that.

It wasn't.

What happened next can be best described as an honest-to-goodness BUTT-FUCK. She got butt-fucked.

S was told a few weeks later by the staff, after her clinic was done, that she was no longer needed at the Laguna clinic. She was surprised and called P who was the one who hired her in the first place. He told her that he was doing performance reviews and he had received complaints about her attitude and that she was sungit to her patients.

What a load of horse manure! Performance reviews my ass! Ano kami, residents?! If anyone ever deserved to be let go from that clinic based on kasungitan, it should be me, but I'm still working there. Hell no. This, I am 100% sure, was because of the fucking salary issue. The kuripot "M" was probably miffed and humiliated that he was found out to be a miser and forced to give in to a lousy GP like S.

What happened to S opened my eyes to the fact that P is not our friend. He is a creature of M and whatever this guy wants, P will do. I never thought that he was capable of humiliating a fellow doctor by asking her to stay then firing her later with a totally bogus reason, but he did it anyway.

I'm beginning to wonder though that if just to save face, P will actually do performance reviews. Will I be next to get the axe?

Hope not, but if that happens, shit, that'll make a really good blog entry.









No comments: