Sunday, October 19, 2008

Still no signs of intelligence from Team Brian morons.

I haven't been checking out or updating the blog lately since I haven't found anything to be angry about for the past few months. Angrydoc is out of the Rat hole clinic and while still not in residency is mildly hopeful about the future. I just came back from abroad and eventhough I suffered a terrible setback there, I, with the help of family and friends, was able to channel my emotions away from the Anger into the more manageable depressed state that I'm currently in.

Yahoo.

Anyway, something I wrote long ago about some idiot, racist faggot was read by one of his pathetic, loser fans. He/she/it sent me a nice message as a comment to one of my despairing blog entries. I published the comment and I'm also going to show it to you, loyal readers , as an early Christmas gift.

Anonymous: "Sorry mate but Brian's blog is still up and you're still a miserable twat of a doctor.

Go study nursing you pathetic piece of shit."

Aaaaw. Soooo cute! It's a hate-filled, logic-depleted, typical comment from that fag's blog. Excuse me asshole, I'm not a miserable twat of a doctor. I'm a great doctor! What I am is a miserable twat of a human being. And being a miserable twat of a human being, your comment makes me judge you all the more and I am even more convinced that ALL Team B members are moron-level idiots.

Aaaaaaaargh, the stupidity of these people just gave me a headache.

No comments: