Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bad service at KFC! HRRRRRR!!!

I was having a pretty good day at the rat-hole clinic I work in until lunch when the forces of shit conspired to destroy my good mood. The dumbass girl at the counter took my order and laid out the food in the plastic bags for take out. When she went to follow up on my order, I checked the bags to see if everything was there. Hmm, no spoons and forks. I asked (nicely) for the kubyertos and the shit-face woman then told me in her fake apologetic voice that they were out of plastic utensils.

As steam began to rise out of my collar and come out of my ears, I asked shit-face how I was going to eat the food.

"Papano ko kakainin yan?"

"Sir, wala na po spoon and fork."

Idiot! As if repeating something I already knew would make it less irritating.

"PAPANO KO KAKAININ YAN? "

"I'd like to talk to the manager."

The moron manager, no doubt cowed by my manly man-anger declined to speak to me and rushed to the store room to find utensils. Meanwhile, I tried to melt Shit-face the Cashier Girl with my gaze of death. Didn't work. Damnit, it never does!

Shit-face gave me a number and I sat down fuming. Moron the manager then came and told me that utensils were on the way from their Gateway branch. I unleashed hell on her dishonest ass-face.

"Miss, yung cashier nyo gave me the food without telling me na wala na kayo spoons and forks! Ano ba naman klaseng serbisyo yan?! SINASAYANG NYO ORAS KO E!"

Eventually the utensils came (from Chow King pa!) and I went back to the clinic. However, I did wash the utensils before using them. I somehow got suspicious of how clean they were after that little scene I made at the KFC branch.

I'm still furious.

This wasn't some poor harassed person who forgot an order. They deliberately didn't mention to their customers that they had run out. Totally unacceptable! Is that KFC branch so desperate for sales that they were willing to inconvenience customers? The least they could do was suspend take out orders until they could get utensils from wherever. After discussing it with my GP workmate, I decided to write a complaint to the KFC brass. However, when I got home and tried to look for their corporate site, there was no feedback or complaints section.


Fuck you KFC.

No comments: